We specialise in Group Exercise Classes to Music for ALL levels.
Non intimidating, fun, friendly classes delivered by a committed group of professional instructors.
Fit LAB Studio on 1st Floor of The Dolphin Centre, Horsemarket, Darlington, DL1 5RP
Remember you are only NEW to class once and everyone has been there!
If you are looking at this site and wondering whether you should take that first step and come to a class then hesitate no more. What have you got to lose? We hear many stories of people feeling extremely nervous before coming to a class, our aim is that you feel at ease as soon as you walk through the door.
What makes Fit-Lab staff really proud, is that everyone comments on how friendly the other participants are. This makes our job so much easier, we hope to maintain an atmosphere where you will enjoy the experience of exercising and not feel intimidated.
So here is your step by step guide to attending your first class:
- Have a look at our timetable and select a time and class type that suits you. You don’t need to book in advance. Make sure you have comfortable clothing and supportive trainers
- It is good to come with a friend but many people do come on their own so don’t worry too much if your friend can’t make the same time as you! We find that people who come on their own really stick to it and achieve good results because they don’t miss sessions when their friend cant make it.
- You must complete a medical screening form before you participate, you can do this on arrival at our reception desk or print one off now to complete, click here. The instructor will have a chat with you if you have anything to consider before exercising.
- All you need to bring with you is a bottle of water and maybe a small sweat towel.
- Make sure that you work at your own pace, listen out for the lower options for exercises that the instructors will offer. If in doubt just march on the spot and join back in when you feel ready.
- If you have any real medical concerns please check with your doctor before attending class. Our instructors can only advise, they are not medical specialists.
- Once you have done your first class you may want to have a look at our weekly and monthly payment options if you decide to attend more than once a week with Fit-Lab.
Finally we really look forward to seeing you, please feel free to e mail or leave a message on our facebook site about how your first class went.